Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Interview with Dylan


1. What is something mom always says to you?eat your dinner
2. What makes mom happy?doing what she says
3. What makes mom sad?if someone says bad things about her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?when she tells me a really funny joke
5. What was your mom like as a child?she played with toys
6. How old is your mom?is it a thirty? I think 34
7. How tall is your mom?10 inches, I think...let me count over...actually I meant 12
8. What is her favorite thing to do? play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? whatever she wants to do
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?being in the circus
11. What is your mom really good at?checking email
12. What is your mom not very good at?balancing on her head
13. What does your mom do for her job?she works at a restaurant
14. What is your mom's favorite food?ice cream
15. What makes you proud of your mom?when she plays with me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Sponge Bob
17. What do you and your mom do together?eat
18. How are you and your mom the same?we both have hair
19. How are you and your mom differentmom has longer teeth than me
20. How do you know your mom loves you?because she told me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?sometimes he bes nice to her
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?out to eat

No comments: