Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Man


Logan is really growing up over the last few weeks. He is becoming a big kid more and more every day. He decided he wants to play tee ball like Dylan but is not old enough yet so he plays blast ball. That kid is so enthusiastic and really gives it his best! I can see him going far with sports. He is also starting to show his intelligence more too. He used to always just look to Dylan to answer when I'd ask about letter sounds etc. Now he belts out the answers proud. He has been asking how to spell words lately so everytime he asks, I make him a sight words flash card. So far he has Logan, Dylan, Daddy, Mommy, and Momma. ♥ He is starting to sound out words in books too. I just can't believe how grown up he seems at times(not nap time, but you know) I have an awesome cute picture from wednesday on my cell phone, but I dont know how to get it to here, so this older one will have to do.

No comments: