Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My big boy

*sigh* I don't know how it could be possible or why it's happening so fast, but Dylan is turning into such a "big kid." Every day I catch him acting more mature and thoughtful. He is getting too big for his size five pants(no more shopping in the cheaper department) He has this whole life that has very little to do with me at school-at least I get to be a room mom :) He is usually the starting pitcher for his TeeBall team, the Red Sox. (He always hears about them on Daddy's radio station ) This weekend I took him to Nathan's skate party and he did sooo well. He couldn't skate worth a lick. He must've fallen 100 times, but his attitude was amazing! He went out there with enthusiasm and kept on trying. He didn't complain once. He just seemed so mature to me. And after it was all over, he said "Mom, I think I need to practice skating more. I want to be really good for the next party." So I think we will start going skating more often. That's good family fun.
Photobucket
DYLAN LOST A TOOTH!
Photobucket
Saturday we went to teeball practice in the morning and I dropped the boys at my parents house while I was at work. When I came back he mentioned that his tooth was loose and I thought he was just anticipating it because kids in his class have been losing teeth, but by the end of the day it had fallen out. We were at B & A's and he came running out of the movie room yelling, "Mommy, it came out it came oouut!" I didn't even get a chance to come up with a good explaination of the tooth fairy or anything. He lost it within hours. we put it in an envelope in my purse and I tucked it under his pillow when we got home. The next morning he found a golden dollar in his envelope! It was a big weekend.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey little man! Congrats on the tooth!