Tuesday, November 4, 2008

As a waitress I loved this picture

This is the Barack Obama I can relate to. He seems so real. Not a born with a silver spoon, looking for his parents or good ol boys to pave him the easy way, but someone who is actually one of the real people in this country. Someone who has had to work for what he has and will continue to work for what he believes can be accomplished. I found this pic at http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0810/callie-bp.html © Callie Shell / Aurora for Time
I loved that he cleaned up after himself before leaving an ice cream shop in
Wapello, Iowa. He didn't have to. The event was over and the press had left.
He is used to taking care of things himself and I think this is one of the qualities
that makes Obama different from so many other political candidates I've
encountered. Nov. 7, 2007.

No comments: