Monday, November 3, 2008

Momma's Boy

Monday morning Dylan and I had a little extra time. I had already dropped Logan at Daycare so it was just the two of us and we had a nice leisurely walk to school together. We were holding hands and singing the whole way. It was so nice that I even made a mental note to myself *Remember this moment. You will not be the most special woman in your little boy's life forever. Savor it while you can.* as I was savoring it and thinking about how great it was to be so loved, we walked around the corner to his school and there she was. Jayden. Dylan said "look mom, there's Jayden!" I smiled. Then I saw the way she smiled at him and waited for him. He hurried to catch her. Then instead of holding my hand, he headed off with her. Usually he wants me to walk through the first set of doors with him and give him a kiss to send him off on his day. This time I got a horrified look as if I had cooties and I got the hint. :(

No comments: